Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

vendredi 20 octobre 2006

JULIETTE AND THE LICKS ~ Le Trabendo. Paris.











Première Partie : Action Plan



Ce qu’en a pensé Vik :
«»

















Juliette and the Licks est un groupe de musique rock américain formé en 2003 par l'actrice de cinéma Juliette Lewis. Dave Grohl a assuré la partie batterie sur l'album Four On The Floor, sorti en 2006. De leurs chansons connues, peu nombreuses, mentionnons You're Speaking my Language et Got Love To Kill.

(http://www.myspace.com/julietteandthelicks)
(http://julietteandthelicks.co.uk/)



2005 : ...Like A Bolt of Lightning (EP)
2005 : You're Speaking My Language
2006 : Four On The Floor







Juliette Lewis – Vocal
Jason Womack – Bass
Ed Davis – Drums
Todd Morse – Guitar










La Setlist du Concert
JULIETTE AND THE LICKS

Shelter Your Needs (Like A Bolt Of Lightning EP - 2005)
Money In My Pocket (You're Speaking My Language - 2005)
Bullshit King (Four on the Floor - 2006)
American Boy (You're Speaking My Language - 2005)
Mind Full Of Daggers (Four on the Floor - 2006)
Inside The Cage (Four on the Floor - 2006)
I Never Got To Tell You What I Wanted To (You're Speaking My Language - 2005)
Got Love To Kill (You're Speaking My Language - 2005)
Purgatory Blues (Four on the Floor - 2006)
Pray For The Band Latoya (You're Speaking My Language - 2005)
Long Hard Road Out of Here (You're Speaking My Language - 2005)
Sticky Honey (Four on the Floor - 2006)
Hot Kiss (Four on the Floor - 2006)
So Amazing (You're Speaking My Language - 2005)

Encore

Get Up (Four on the Floor - 2006)
20 Year Old Lover (Like A Bolt Of Lightning EP - 2005)
You're Speaking My Language (You're Speaking My Language - 2005)

La durée du concert : 1h20

AFFICHE / PROMO / FLYER





Aucun commentaire: